Using of the device
Unpack the device, plug it into a wall socket with voltage 120 V and the LED diodes inside will switch on. The device is not meant to be turned off. Its working voltage is 3 V and the power consumption is minimal. There is no setting on the device or on the power supply.
The device should be placed near the last part of the water filter. If you install it to the water main of the building, it needs to be installed near a plastic pipe. It is better to consult an appropriate installation with the producer or distributor.
It is also possible to use it for one-time treatments of water in glass or plastic containers, which you leave next to the Medic Green Ultra for at least 5 – 10 minutes (more time is fine). Ideally, you should avoid any unnecessary barriers between Medic Green Ultra and the water you wish to treat. Use a container which has only been used for clean still water (not sparkling etc.).
You will start to feel the effects within the first three hours, full cleansing of the space will occur within 3 to 6 weeks based on the level of pathogenicity of zones and the time the building has stood in these zones.
The device requires minimal maintenance. It can be wiped with a soft cloth. Do not use liquid detergents for cleaning as they can leak inside the device.
- Input voltage: DC 3V
- Height: 70 mm / 2.76 in
- Diameter: 150 mm / 5.9 in
- Weight: 1.1 – 1.7 kg / 2.42 – 3.75 lb depending on the type and weight of the glass body
During the final removal from service (after its lifespan and functionality), be mindful of environmental protection and recycling options. Follow valid ecological regulations. You can also send it to the address of the company where we’ll take care of an eco-friendly disposal.
Warranty period of Somavedic devices is 60 months. Functionality and efficacy of the device is at least five years, which the company guarantees. Warranty repairs are done by exchange. Warranty applies only to material defects, functional defects or defects made during production. Warranty does not apply to defects caused by an incorrect manipulation, mechanical damage and force majeure (lightning, earthquake, etc.).
Warranty also does not apply to defects incurred by an unskilled and thoughtless handling and use in contradiction to instructions of the producer.
Warranty also does not apply to damage caused by natural disasters, overvoltage or undervoltage in a house power grid, to violent damage, to mechanical damage e.g. by a fall, or to evident signs of an unauthorised intervention into the device.
Expected lifespan of the device is 7 – 10 years. Service repairs are done exclusively by the device producer.
- The device is not a medical tool and does not replace medical care!
- The body of Somavedic devices is made of glass, therefore due care is necessary!
- Always put the device on a stable and flat spot, without shaking or strong wind. Falling down could lead to a damage of the device.
- Protect the device against frost or sudden temperature changes. Protect the device against extreme temperatures.
- Keep the device away from direct sunlight.
- Avoid submerging the device in water.
- Keep the device out of reach of children.
- Protect the device against fall, impact or any mechanical damage.
- We do not recommend putting Somavedic under beds where people sleep.
The package includes:
- Paper box
- Somavedic Medic Green Ultra device
- Power charger 120 V, 50 – 60 Hz / DC 5 V
- Instruction manual and warranty
Note about the name
Somavedic Medic Green Ultra is exactly the same product as Somavedic Medic Uran which is its original name used in Europe.